Advanced Tickets are available until 4PM - 7/31/15
(if not Sold Out prior)
Guaranteed Seating:For guaranteed seating, purchase a ticket in one of the main room zones A-G, arrive within designated time which is under the Additional Information on this event page / in your confirmation email, and purchase dinner that evening. $15 FOOD minimum per person plus 7% meal tax.
General Admissiondoes NOT guarantee seating. Bar area is unreserved, first come first served, and offers a full menu. Fifteen minutes before music begins, unoccupied tables in the main room are open for all patrons.
ZONES ARRIVAL TIMES
All sections will be seated between 9:15 - 9:45 PM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tables seat either four or two. If you don’t purchase all of the seats, you may be seated with others.
- If zoned seating is not available for purchase on this event page, it means that there are only General Admission still available ( all dining room tables are already reserved).
- When purchasing a ticket in a Zone, you are not guaranteed a particular seat. Seats are assigned at venue’s discretion.
- If you are unable to make your section’s arrival time or need to cancel your dinner reservation, please call 617-776-2004 DAY OF SHOW, ONLY AFTER 4PM. TICKETS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Ages 10+ may attend with a parent and dinner/show combo ticket.
- General Admission or Fri/Sat shows starting 9pm & later are ALWAYS 21+.
- Fees Apply to all online purchases.
- Limited number of admissions are available "cash only" at door on any given night, on first come first serve basis. The door price may vary from advance price.
Please call venue (617) 776-2004 after 4pm for specific set times and more information, or follow us onFacebook / Twitter.
Day of Show Door Price : $ 10.00 (cash only)
The Party Band:
The Party Band is a 20-something piece brass band from Lowell, MA. Equally at home inside concert venues, schools, music festivals, and community events, they will always bring booty shaking music and set off a party.
You may have seen them at music festivals all around the Northeast, including Madsummer Meltdown (PA), Bella Terra (NY), Monadstock (NH), Disc Jam, Strange Creek, HONK!Fest, Outside the Box, and Hempfest.
While their central goal is to make grooving music that moves their audience, they are committed to three core values: Education, Celebration, and Community.
Ben Knight:Ben Knight has been banging on instruments since he was a kid. He started with the pots and pans until his parents broke down and bought him a drum set. In high school, he started playing piano, but he still slammed on it like he was playing drums. Today, he performs classic hits from the early days of rock and roll and he's playing harder than ever, in addition to writing and recording his own material. He released an EP in 2013 titled "Breaking the Keys" that was completely funded by teaching piano lessons and street performing in Boston, and has just recently released a second EP called "Any Strand of Hope." Both were recorded in Syracuse NY and feature full band arrangements and horn sections. He is currently focused on writing the best rock and roll songs ever made and creating the best live show ever seen.
Apel:Apel Beats is guitar driven electro-funk for the spontaneous mind and the adventurous booty.
Over the past seven years, Apel (Adam Pelletier) has developed a production style that is entirely his own. Combining blues, jazz, and funk guitar lines with mid-tempo trip hop, glitch hop and house beats, Apel outfits groove music with a bulletproof shell to blast through the confines of the rock and EDM worlds and into the arena of hybrid songwriting.
Apel has released four studio albums with another one to be released in August, 2015. Playing opening slots for the Eric Krasno Band, Exmag, Goosepimp Orchestra, D.V.S.*, and Turbo Suit, Apel has positioned himself as a prominent force in the New England music scene.